The Texas Rangers have released their promotional schedule for the 2011 season and it promises to be one of the better schedules in recent years. Including a Nelson Cruz Walk-Off Bobblehead.
Individual tickets for all 2011 home games went on sale yesterday, of course with opening day being the exception. You can buy tickets at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlingon, by calling 972-RANGERS or the easiest option on the internet at texasrangers.com
Promotion details follow the jump
From the Rangers press release-
– Most Sunday home games will be “Kids Sundays” with the giveaways targeted for Youngsters ages 13 & under.
– Most Monday home games will be “All Fans Mondays”. Everyone entering the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington will receive the promotional giveaway on those nights.
– The number of promotional giveaway nights has been increased from 19 in 2010 to 27 in 2011.
– The Rangers will highlight their 2010 A.L. Championship Season with several giveaways to all fans: Michaels Crafting @ the Ballpark Calendars featuring photos from the magical playoff run on April 2; Replicas of the team’s championship rings on April 4; FSSW & Progressive Claw and Antler Caps on April 18, and Commemorative Pennant on May 9.
– Post-Game Fireworks Shows will take place every Friday night and as well as Monday, July 4, a total of 13 shows. Eleven of the shows will be Verizon Wireless Fireworks Fridays with discounts on tickets and parking.
– Six pre or post game concerts on the North Lawn of Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Groups confirmed are pre-game concerts with MercyMe, presented by I Am Second on August 27 and Intocable on September 10.
– Josh Hamilton’s Most Valuable Player Award season will be commemorated with MVP T-Shirts on April 3 (kids 13 & Under and Coca-Cola Collectable Figurines on May 23 for all fans.
– Promotional items featuring eight different Rangers (Elvis Andrus, Adrian Beltre, Nelson Cruz, Neftali Feliz, Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, C.J. Wilson, Michael Young). In 2010, five players were featured on Giveaway items.
My favorites this year include the C.J. Wilson commemorative gloves which half will be red and the other half will be blue for kids 13 and under on June 26th against the New York Mets, (if the Mets coming to Arlington isn’t enough to get you to come out), and the previously mentioned Nelson Cruz Walk-Off Bobblehead on June 20th when the Astros come to town.
Returning from previous years is the Dr Pepper code for a discount on Lexus Club Terrace, Upper Reserved and Upper Box seats, enter DRPEPPER as the coupon code at texasrangers.com.
The full promotional schedule can be found here.