The Texas Rangers have already started getting fans into the mood about baseball with their winter caravans, but tomorrow is their big event. Saturday, January 25, is the Texas Rangers Fan Fest at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The Fan Fest is from 9 am until 4 pm. Tickets are still available here. Prices for tickets are $10 for adults or $8 for season ticket holders and Kids 13 and under are $5.
The Event List:
- Autograph sessions by current and former players
- Rangers Q&A sessions
- Photo Opportunities with current and former players
- Field Events (subject to weather) catch pop ups, run the bases, and bullpen toss
- Free play in the Rangers Kid’s Zone
- Pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics conducted by Rangers coaches and alumni
- Free tours of the Rangers clubhouse and dugout
- Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
- Food and beverages on sale at The Short Stop Grill, Captain Morgan Club, and other Ballpark concession stands
- Merchandise on sale at Ballpark Gift Shop locations (Majestic Grand Slam Shop is closed for renovations)
Fans will have a chance to get autograph from almost every player on the team. There will be a limit though on sessions. The schedule has 5 designated sessions with a limit of 5,000 fans in attendance are eligible to participate. The current list of players that will be signing are the follow:
Elvis Andrus, J.P. Arencibia, Adrian Beltre, Michael Choice, Shin-Soo Choo, Alexander Claudio, Prince Fielder, Alex “Chi Chi” Gonzalez, Matt Harrison, Derek Holland, Luke Jackson, Rougned Odor, Martin Perez, Jurickson Profar, Ivan Rodriguez, Adam Rosales, Robbie Ross, Jr., Tanner Scheppers, Jake Skole, Luis Sardinas, Nick Tepesch, Shawn Tolleson, and Ron Washington.
Also, some of the former Texas Rangers will also be signing such as Mike Bascik, Sr., Kevin Belcher, Rich Billings, Steve Buechele, Ray Burris, Mark Brandenburg, Dave Chalk, Tim Crabtree, Danny Darwin, Cecil Espy, Benji Gil, Rusty Greer, Jose Guzman, Donald Harris, Rick Henninger, Dave Hostetler, David Hulse, Mike Jeffcoat, Mark McLemore, Kevin Mench, Mike Munoz, Luis Oertiz, Claude Osteen, Jeff Russell, Donnie Sadler, Mike Simms, Dan Smith, Don Stanhouse, Ken Suarez, Ellis Valentine, and Curtis Wilkerson.
Along with the signings, there will be a question and answer session with Elvis Andrus, Jon Daniels, Fergie Jenkins, Ivan Rodriguez, Ron Washington, Rangers TV/Radio Announcers, Women’s Baseball 101 with Emily Jones and Meghan Harrison.
This is a must attend for any Texas Rangers fan. Even if it is just to be at the ballpark, it will be well worth it. To me, this signals the start of the season. After the Fan Fest, it will be just a few weeks before they leave for Surprise Arizona for spring training and the start of another season.
Information from the official Texas Ranger website
Topics: Texas Rangers