With the month of April coming to a close, we’ll take a look at AL West power rankings through 4/29.
This being our first power ranking, let’s outline some quick guidelines for the rankings. The power rankings combine long-term performance with the team’s last week of play. We’ll look at record, run production, pitching quality and strength of past schedule.
Agree or disagree with our rankings? Comment below what you think the order should be.
More from Nolan Writin'
- Framework for a potential Max Fried trade to the Texas Rangers
- Early 2023 MLB mock draft has Texas Rangers selecting an Ohtani-lite
- 3 Texas Rangers outfield trade targets not named Bryan Reynolds
- Did Jacob deGrom really mean what he said at his Texas Rangers press conference?
- Where do Texas Rangers prospects Jack Leiter and Kumar Rocker stand after the DeGrom signing?