14 Things to Love About the Texas Rangers
By Colin Holmes
In honor of the Texas Rangers and St. Valentine’s Day, here’s a quick list of the things we’re looking forward to for the summer ahead. Happy V.D.!
Catching a batting practice homer on The Porch and seeing an 8-year old’s eyes light up when you toss her the ball.
Pitchers and catchers reporting this week.
Trying to guess who is actually going to catch that fly to the left side of the infield.
More from Nolan Writin'
- Framework for a potential Max Fried trade to the Texas Rangers
- Early 2023 MLB mock draft has Texas Rangers selecting an Ohtani-lite
- 3 Texas Rangers outfield trade targets not named Bryan Reynolds
- Did Jacob deGrom really mean what he said at his Texas Rangers press conference?
- Where do Texas Rangers prospects Jack Leiter and Kumar Rocker stand after the DeGrom signing?
Haaaawt Daaaaaawgs. Whatever happened to John the hot dog vendor?
Going ahead and wagering a beer on the Dot Race.
Newly mown outfield grass.
It’s Valentines, here’s hoping you find your very own Kiss Cam.